Saturday, November 25, 2006

Winds Calm

What a beautiful night to fly! When I got to Flight 101 tonight, the plane I was supposed to fly wasn't back yet. I went in and said hello to my instructor who said that tonight we were going to take a trip to Lapeer, do some full stop landings there and then come back. But the plan changed by the time the plane showed up. It was half an hour late and then when the previous student parked it and pushed it back, he hit the wall with the right elevator and damaged it. So we weren't taking that plane up to fly. By the time we got to a different plane, got it fueled up and preflighted, there wasn't enough time to go to Lapeer and come back. So more pattern work. I am starting to get it. I had a couple of landings that were better then any I've done. Hopefully, the good weather will spill over into next weekend and I'll actually be able to fly two weekends in a row. That would be neat!

Total time is 13.8 (12.2 day, 1.6 night) with 51 landings (41 day, 10 night).

No comments: