Monday, November 13, 2006

Weather, Weather.

I had the plane schedule this Saturday at 12 pm and while the visibility was good, the clouds were too close to the ground to allow me to do anything in Class D airspace. My instructor is off this weekend and while I have toyed with the idea of calling in sick tomorrow, I need the money more then I need to fly right now so I guess I'll have to wait until a week from Saturday to fly again. My instructor has said that all we need to work on is landings, getting the consistency on them and then she'll turn me loose to solo.

I've been playing Microsoft Flight Simulator X lately and do like it. It's certainly not a good substitute for flying but it does take my mind off of things and relax me. They have missions now which actually immerse you more then the previous versions.

No comments: