Thursday, December 21, 2006

Winds 160 at 11 gusting to 18

This post is almost a week late. My last lesson was this past Saturday. Same lesson plan as last week. We flew out to Lapeer and did some landings then came back to Pontiac. We took off and landed on the new runway though. Runway 17/35 was finally opened up for use and Saturday with the winds off the left of runway 17, I made a request to the tower for that runway and they let us use it. The approach was fun. It was pretty hazy on the way back and we really couldn't see the runway until about 2 miles out. I'm now on page 3 in my log book. We continued to work on landing consistency. Trying to get the kinks and rust out and get me ready to solo. I'm probably not going to have a lesson until after the new year because I have family coming to stay with me. Total time in the plane was 1.2 with 16.3 total hours and 62 landings!

No comments: